I daresay that I spoiled myself just a bit today. Still not big on the whole valentine thing but if I have no one to spoil me ... I'll just have to spoil myself! I must admit I did a little shopping today and found the cutest boots! Had to get a new iphone case as my old one was wearing out and pulled my hair .. in the wrong way .. ahem. I also happened to wander into Urban Outfitters while I was at Woodfield ... sigh .. I can't ever go in that store without buying something. It was a good shopping day!
So I finally saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, just finished watching it .. it was pretty good but not as good as the first two. It was nice to have a beginning to the whole war but I found myself texting and doing other things while watching it so .. glad I didn't pay 10 bucks to see it! I'm torn between watching another moving and playing video games. I haven't played rockband in awhile but I also just got a new Friends trivia game for ps2 which sounds a bit enticing, however, I'm addicted to tomb raider on my nintendo ds as well ... oh ... did you not know I was a gamer as well ... hah! Many sides to my coin.
I guess I'll just go have another glass of wine and see which way the wind blows me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment